Terms and Conditions for Car Registration
Cost of Vehicle registration: $50.00 CDN taxes included, upon acceptance. (NON REFUNDABLE)
Pre-registrations MUST be accompanied by 4 photos of the vehicle (2 outside, 1 interior and 1 engine).
ISCA and the organizing committee reserve the right to refuse entry to any vehicle that does not meet the criteria predetermined.
The Exhibitor hereby applies to the Producer of the ISCA-sanctioned auto show referred
to above to have the vehicle described above displayed therein and agrees that, if the
application is accepted, he will display the vehicle at the show under the following terms
1. The aforesaid show shall be duly sanctioned by the International Show Car Association (ISCA) and shall be part of the ISCA Championship Series Competition.
2. The show shall be produced in accordance with the ISCA Classifications and Rules Book, as amended.
3. Most shows are necessarily overbooked by 10%. In such cases where space is not available for an entry already accepted to the show, the Producer will have sole authority to deny entrance to the building to vehicles arriving after the building capacity has been reached. Exhibitors denied access to the building will be refunded any monies paid to the Producer, upon written request.
4. The Producer shall have final authority to determine the locations of the Exhibitor’s display within the show and the Exhibitor’s compliances with the aforesaid rules, regulations and policies.
5. Once the Exhibitor’s display and / or vehicle are set up in the show, they shall not be removed or concealed by the Exhibitor prior to the end of the show without the permission of the Producer.
6. Neither the Producer, show chairman, sponsor, nor any other officer, director or shareholder thereof, or the owner of the building at which the show is produced, shall be responsible or liable for any personal injury to the Exhibitor or any person affiliated with the Exhibitor, including but not limited to any person or minor under the direction and / or control of the Exhibitor, and the Exhibitor, on behalf of itself and any such person and / or minor, as the case may be, hereby waives any such claim for personal injury. Additionally, the Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless a Producer against any claim for personal injury by itself or any person and / or minor under the direction and / or control of the Exhibitor. The Exhibitor hereby assumes all risk and shall be solely responsible, hereby waving any claim against any third party including but not limited to a Producer for any loss or damage to all or any part of the Exhibitor’s personal property, which shall specifically include, but not be limited to, the Exhibitor’s vehicle, trailer, display, material and / or parts. The Exhibitor hereby expressly waives any and all rights the Exhibitor may have against any of them for such loss or damage. Exhibitor agrees to obtain insurance covering the above and assumes full responsibility for any loss or damage. Exhibitors agrees that this signed entry blank supersedes and all prior and / or contemporaneous agreements and understandings whether written or oral between Exhibitor and the Producer, the Producers employees, show staff, representatives and sub-contractors. Nothing herein shall be modified unless consented to buy from Producer in writing. Both parties agree all disagreements will be decided by arbitration in the State or Province where the show is produced. No promotions and / or advertising are allowed with entries unless they are appearing in conjunction with paid commercial space. A single sign may be used to identify major modifications, who did them, and what equipment was used, but large ad signs, hand bills, or business card distribution is strictly prohibited.
7. In consideration of this entry, the Exhibitor and those persons within Exhibitor’s, direction and / or control agree to permit the ISCA or its assigns the use of their names and pictures of the entered vehicle for publicity, advertising and commercial purposes (including newspaper, magazines, radio, internet and television) before, during and after the event, and hereby relinquish any rights whatsoever to any photos taken in connections with the event, and give permission to publish or sell or otherwise dispose of said photographs to ISCA or its assigns. All publicity and advertising rights all reserved by the ISCA or its assigns.
Additional information of the ISCA Rule Book that you should read: ISCA RULE BOOK